El Chileno Refugio & Camping
Refugio de montaña El Chileno:
Located 2 hours from Las Torres sector, it is in the trail that leads to the famous BASE of the Towers. From this sector you may return to Las Torres sector or continue to Los Cuernos.
- Accommodation: BED + Sleeping bag or SIMPLE BED (for use of own sleeping bag).
- Capacity: 32 people, 4 shared and mixed dorms of 8 people each (3 bunk beds in each room)
- Facilities: Restaurant / shop.
- Heating: wood, slow burning stove
- Shared bathrooms (exclusive use for Refugio’s guests).
Camping El Chileno:
- 50 camping sites.
- Shared bathrooms (exclusive use for campers, 24 hour hot water service).
- Equipment rental available: Tent, sleeping bag and insulation mat.
- Meals available at the Refugio.
IMPORTANT: We recommend staying in El Chileno and climb to the base of the towers before dawn, to see the sunrise colours reflected on the granitic towers and not miss out on this spectacle.
To know more
We have prepared different versions of the W Circuit, Paine Circuit “O” and the New Program: W Circuit, with some differences in services and accommodation among them
The booking will be confirmed by email with a unique booking code that must be shown at the front desk at the check in
Our Refugios, Camping sites and Cabins In the Eighth Wonder of the World
Located at the beginning of the W Circuit in Las Torres sector. From this place you start the W Circuit going to the Famous Base of the Towers
Torres del Paine National Park is located in Magallanes Region, in Patagonia, 400 Km to the northwest of Punta Arenas and 112 Km northwest from Puerto Natales