W Circuit | Torres del Paine
We have prepared different versions of the W Circuit, with some differences in services and accommodation among them:
- Option 1: SELF – GUIDED Program (Without Guide), Without Meals
- Option 2: SELF – GUIDED Program (Without Guide), MEALS Included
- Option 3: GUIDED Program, MEALS Included
** W Circuit de Luxe, always includes MEALS, and can be SELF GUIDED or GUIDED (depending on the chosen option).
The “W” name comes from the formation of a perfect W when joining the trails that access to the 3 highlights in the Circuit:
- Base of the Towers: is the most famous trekking in Torres del Paine National Park, and is without any doubt the MUST of it. After a 3 to 4 hours ascent through the Asencio river valley and millenary “Lenga” forests you reach the BASE TORRES LOOKOUT POINT, with the amazing view of the 3 granitic towers, its hanging glacier and the lagoon.
- French Valley: in the heart of the Circuit is the less visited of all, but for many of us is the most challenging and awesome. Absolutely a must for the real trekkers!
- Grey Glacier: the trail goes along the eastern side of the Grey Lake. This Glacier is part of the Southern Patagonian Ice Cap of more than 300 km long and third source of freshwater in the planet.
Total length of the circuit: 5 days / 4 nights.
Total Distance: 71 Km.