Los Cuernos Refugio & Camping
Located at 4,5 hours trek from Las Torres sector, it is in the real heart of the “W” Circuitand generally is the second or third night during the itinerary (see our suggested program). It is located between Las Torres Sector and the French Valley.
From this sector you can visit the French Valley that has one of the best views in the park: the amphitheatre formed by several granitic mountains and then continue to Pehoé Lake and Grey Glacier.
Refugio Los Cuernos:
- Accommodation: BED + Sleeping Bag or SIMPLE BED (for use of your own sleeping bag).
- Capacity: 36 people; 4 shared-mixed dorms for 8 people each (3 bunk beds in each room).
- Facilities: Restaurant / Shop.
- Heating: wood.
- Shared Bathrooms, exclusive for Refugio’s guests.
Camping Los Cuernos:
- 50 camping sites.
- Shared bathrooms (exclusive use for campers, 24 hour hot water service).
- Equipment rental available: Tent, sleeping bag and insulation mat.
- Meals available at the Refugio.
Cabins Los Cuernos:
Located in the Base of Los Cuernos del Paine, in the same sector as the Refugio and Camping Los Cuernos; at 4,5 hours trek from Las Torres sector or El Chileno. The place has a spectacular view of Los Cuernos and Nordenskjöld Lake. It is the perfect place to recover energies and continue the challenge!
- 8 double cabins with Made Up Bed (twin beds).
- Free access to the HOT TUB; exclusive use for cabin’s guests.
- Shared bathrooms (exclusive use for cabin’s guests).
- Meals are served in Los Cuernos Refugio.