Terms and Conditions
- The following conditions regulate the allowed use of the site with URL www.fantasticosur.com , that the company Fantástico Sur Limited, located at 661 Esmeralda Street, Puerto Natales, Chile, RUT number 78.809.700-K, m makes available to Internet users.
- Fantástico Sur, and the activity on its page are completely available for free at the following URL www.fantasticosur.com
- The intellectual property rights of the www.fantasticosur.com page, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements in the content, are owned by Fantástico Sur Limited. They have the exclusive rights over all aspects of this page, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and the use of the site www.fantasticosur.com , that Fantástico Sur Limited makes available to Internet users for free. Access to the website implies acceptance without exception. The use of certain services offered on this site is controlled also by the conditions stipulated in each case, which is considered accepted simply by using such services.
- Viewing, printing or partial down loading of the web contents are authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are present:
5.1. that is consistent with the purpose of the Web.
5.2. that is done only with the purpose of getting information for personal and private use. The commercial use or distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling is expressly forbidden.
5.3. None of the contents on the Website are modified in any way.
5.4. No graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that correspond with them.
- Fantástico Sur keeps the right to modify and update the information contained on the web, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access; at any time without prior notice.
- Fantástico Sur does not guarantee the prevention of interruptions or errors in access to the website or its contents or updates. Fantástico Sur will make all efforts possible to correct any errors, restoring communication and updating the contents; provided that there is nothing to impede such execution. These corrections will be executed once Fantastico Sur becomes aware of any errors, disconnection or failure to update the contents.
- Unauthorised access to the website and the use of any information it contains is exclusively the user’s responsibility. Fantástico Sur is not liable for any consequences or damages produced by such access or usage. Fantástico Sur is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored as the result of:
(i) the presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to services and web contents,
(ii) a malfunction of the browser
(iii) the use of outdated versions of the same
- Fantástico Sur assumes no responsibility for the contents linked from the web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software ), users’ documents or files, excluding responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.In the event that any user, customer or third party considers that the contents or services provided by linked sites are illegal, harmful to property or rights of the user, a customer or a third party liable for compensation, and in particular, consist of :
(i) Activities or contents that could be considered criminal under Chilean penal law.
(ii) Activities or contents that violate industrial or intellectual property.
(iii) Activities or content threatening public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
(iv) Activities or contents that endanger public health protection, respect for the dignity and the principle of non-discrimination and protection of health and children.
You should send an email to the contacts that are published on our website: www.fantasticosur.com
- Fantástico Sur is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the trademark Fantástico Sur. In regards to the appointment of products and services from other companies, Fantástico Sur recognizes their copyright and the industrial and intellectual property of the holders. The mentioning or appearance of their name on the web does not imply any rights or responsibilities of Fantástico Sur on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Fantástico Sur, unless expressly published.
- The unauthorized use of any information contained on the web, resale, or any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of Fantástico Sur, will result in legal action.
- Any third party links to the Website must be to its home page, while “deep links”, “framing” or any other use or abuse of the contents of the web from unauthorized third parties is expressly forbidden.
- Fantástico Sur, and the user, for all legal purposes, must be subjected to the jurisdiction of the courts of Puerto Natales City, Chile, for any dispute that arises from access or use of the web. In the case that the user lives outside of Chile, Fantástico Sur and the user shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Puerto Natales, Chile.
- Fantástico Sur collects personal information to contact users interested in our services, such as lodging, programs or information from Torres del Paine National Park. The users, by just submitting, agree that their data is used to be contacted by Fantástico Sur.
- Fantástico Sur will not disclose data of users who submit their personal information to third parties.
- Fantástico Sur also collects metrics information through the navigation and use of its website, respecting the anonymity of the user through the measurement tool Google Analytics.
- Users receiving emails after sending the form, may apply for automatic deletion from the database by sending a message to the following e- mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org